John Wihbey | Last updated: February 17, 2015Writer:
Citation: Tan, Chenhao; Lee, Lillian; Pang, Bo. “The Effect of Wording on Message Propagation: Topic- and Author-controlled Natural Experiments on Twitter,” Proceedings of the 52nd annual meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, June 2014, 175-185.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana