Margaret Weigel | Last updated: March 21, 2012Writer:
Citation: Ringel Morris, Meredith; Counts, Scott; Hoff, Aaron; Roseway, Asta; Schwarz, Julia. "Tweeting is Believing? Understanding Microblog Credibility Perceptions," Microsoft Research, Proceedings of CSCW 2012, February 2012
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Retirement planning and its role in wealth inequality
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict