Rozanne Larsen | Last updated: September 13, 2012Writer:
Citation: Pea, Roy; Nass, Clifford; et al. ”Media Use, Face-to-Face Communication, Media Multitasking and Social Well-being Among 8-to-12-Year-Old Girls,” Developmental Psychology, March 2012, Vol. 48, Issue 2, 327-336. doi: 10.1037/a0027030.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Retirement planning and its role in wealth inequality
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict