Margaret Weigel | Last updated: January 31, 2013Writer:
Citation: Himelboim, Itai; McCreery, Stephen; Smith, Marc. “Birds of a Feather Tweet Together: Integrating Network and Content Analyses to Examine Cross-Ideology Exposure on Twitter.” Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, January 2013, Vol. 18, No. 2, 40-60. doi: 10.1111/jcc4.12001.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana