Justin Feldman | Last updated: May 19, 2014Writer:
Citation: Perlus, Jessamyn G.; et al. "Trends in Bullying, Physical Fighting, and Weapon Carrying Among 6th- Through 10th-Grade Students From 1998 to 2010: Findings From a National Study," American Journal of Public Health, June 2014. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2013.301761.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Retirement planning and its role in wealth inequality
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict