Leighton Walter Kille | Last updated: September 1, 2013Writer:
Citation: Wolke, Dieter; Copeland, William E.; Angold, Adrian; Costello, E. Jane. "Impact of Bullying in Childhood on Adult Health, Wealth, Crime and Social Outcomes," Psychological Science, August 2013. doi: 10.1177/0956797613481608.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- Uber, Airbnb and consequences of the sharing economy: Research roundup