Benjamin Clayton and Denise-Marie Ordway | Last updated: November 23, 2016Writers:
Citation: Nevzat, Raziye; Amca, Yilmaz; Tanova, Cem; Amca, Hasan. “Role of Social Media Community in Strengthening Trust and Loyalty for a University,”Computers in Human Behavior, December 2016, Vol. 65. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2016.09.018.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Retirement planning and its role in wealth inequality
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict