John Wihbey | Last updated: July 10, 2012Writer:
Citation: Juncoa, Reynol; Cotten, Shelia R. "No A 4 U: The Relationship between Multitasking and Academic Performance," Computers & Education, 2012, Volume 59, Issue 2, September 2012, 505–514. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2011.12.023.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana