David Trilling | Last updated: December 5, 2016Writer:
Citation: Miller, Joanne M.; Saunders, Kyle L.; Farhart, Christina E. “Conspiracy Endorsements as Motivated Reasoning: The Moderating Roles of Political Knowledge and Trust,” American Journal of Political Science, 2016. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12234.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- Uber, Airbnb and consequences of the sharing economy: Research roundup