David Trilling | Last updated: September 29, 2016Writer:
Citation: Muller, Philipp; Schneiders, Pascal; Schafer, Svenja. “Appetizer or Main Dish? Explaining the Use of Facebook News Posts as a Substitute for Other News Sources,” Computers in Human Behavior, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2016.09.003.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Retirement planning and its role in wealth inequality
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict