Margaret Weigel | Last updated: November 28, 2012Writer:
Citation: Haider, Adil H.; Saleem, Taimur; Bilaniuk, Jaroslaw; Barraco, Robert. "Efficacy of Safety Helmets in the Reduction of Head Injuries in Recreational Skiers and Snowboarders." Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, Vol. 73, No. 1, 1340-1347. doi: 10.1097/TA.0b013e318270bbca.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana