John Wihbey | Last updated: April 8, 2015Writer:
Citation: Hindman, Matthew. "Stickier News: What Newspapers Don't Know about Web Traffic Has Hurt Them Badly – But There is a Better Way," Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School, Discussion Paper Series #D-93, April 2015.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana