Alex Remington | Last updated: April 30, 2012Writer:
Citation: Ugander, Johan; Backstrom, Lars; Marlow, Cameron; Kleinberg, Jon. "Structural Diversity in Social Contagion," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, April 17, 2012, Vol. 109, No. 16, 5962-5966. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1116502109.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana