Rachael Stephens | Last updated: December 16, 2015Writer:
Citation: Weinstein, Emily C.; Selman, Robert L.; Thomas, Sara; Kim, Jung-Eun; White, Allison E.; Dinakar, Karthik. "How to Cope With Digital Stress: The Recommendations Adolescents Offer Their Peers Online." Journal of Adolescent Research June 18, 2015. doi: 10.1177/0743558415587326.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana