Cynthia Thaler | Last updated: January 15, 2013Writer:
Citation: Kosciw, Joseph G.; Palmer, Neal A.; Kull, Ryan M.; Greytak, Emily A. The Effect of Negative School Climate on Academic Outcomes for LGBT Youth and the Role of In-School Supports," Journal of School Violence, December 2013, 12:1, 45-63. doi: 1080/15388220.2012.732546.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana