Martin Maximino | Last updated: November 14, 2014Writer:
Citation: Gilens, Martin; Page, Benjamin I. "Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups and Average Citizens,” Perspectives on Politics, September 2014, Vol. 12, Issue 3, 564-581. doi: 10.1017/S1537592714001595.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana