Denise-Marie Ordway | Last updated: January 17, 2017Writer:
Citation: Hazelton, Morgan L. W.; Montgomery, Jacob M.; Nyhan, Brendan. “Does Public Financing Affect Judicial Behavior? Evidence from the North Carolina Supreme Court,” American Politics Research, 2016. doi: 10.1177/1532673X15599839.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- Uber, Airbnb and consequences of the sharing economy: Research roundup