John Wihbey | Last updated: September 19, 2012Writer:
Citation: Bond, Robert; Fowler, James H., et al. “A 61-Million-Person Experiment in Social Influence and Political Mobilization,” Nature, September 2012, Vol. 489, Issue 7415, 295–298. doi:10.1038/nature11421.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana