Courtney Han | Last updated: November 18, 2016Writer:
Citation: Haushofer, Johannes; Shapiro, Jeremy. “The Short-Term Impact of Unconditional Cash Transfers to the Poor: Experimental Evidence from Kenya,” The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2016. doi: 10.1093/qje/qjw025.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- Uber, Airbnb and consequences of the sharing economy: Research roundup