John Wihbey | Last updated: July 17, 2013Writer:
Citation: Rickard, Bradley J.; Costanigro, Marco; Garg, Teevrat. “Economic and Social Implications of Regulating Alcohol Availability in Grocery Stores," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, July 2013, 1-21. doi: 10.1093/aepp/ppt018.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana