Margaret Weigel | Last updated: March 7, 2013Writer:
Citation: Makarios, Matthew D.; Pratt, Travis C. "The Effectiveness of Policies and Programs That Attempt to Reduce Firearm Violence: A Meta-Analysis." Crime and Delinquency, March 2012, Vol. 58, No. 2, 222-244. doi: 10.1177/0011128708321321.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana