Leighton Walter Kille | Last updated: May 16, 2014Writer:
Citation: Liu, Cheol; Mikesell, John L. “The Impact of Public Officials' Corruption on the Size and Allocation of U.S. State Spending,” Public Administration Review, May/June 2014, Vol. 74, Issue 3, 346-359. doi: 10.1111/puar.12212.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana