Christopher Olver | Last updated: February 22, 2011Writer:
Citation: Wagenaar, Alexander C.; et al. "Effects of beverage alcohol price and tax levels on drinking: a meta-analysis of 1003 estimates from 112 studies," Addiction, February, 2009, Vol. 104, Issue 2, 179-190.DOI: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02438.x.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana