John Wihbey | Last updated: April 20, 2011Writer:
Citation: Mills E,; et al. "Smoking Cessation Reduces Postoperative Complications: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis", American Journal of Medicine, February, 2011, Vol. 124, No. 2, 144-154.DOI: 10.1016/j.amjmed.2010.09.013.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana