Joanna Penn | Last updated: April 13, 2015Writer:
Citation: Faris, Robert; Roberts, Hal; Etling, Bruce; Othman, Dalia; Benkler, Yochai. “Score Another One for the Internet? The Role of the Networked Public Sphere in the U.S. Net Neutrality Policy Debate," Berkman Center Research Publication No. 2015-4, February 2015.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- Uber, Airbnb and consequences of the sharing economy: Research roundup