John Wihbey | Last updated: March 4, 2013Writer:
Citation: Weaver, Andrew J.; Zelenkauskaite, Asta; Samson, Lelia. "The (Non)Violent World of YouTube: Content Trends in Web Video," Journal of Communication, December 2012, Vol. 62, Issue 6, 1065-1083. doi:10.1111/j.1460-2466.2012.01675.x.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana