Christopher Olver | Last updated: April 6, 2011Writer:
Citation: Wagenaar AC.; et al. "Effects of Alcohol Tax and Price Policies on Morbidity and Mortality: A Systematic Review," American Journal of Public Health, November, 2010, Vol.100, Issue 11, 2270-8.DOI: 10.2105/AJPH.2009.186007.
We welcome feedback. Please contact us here.
- Fake news and the spread of misinformation
- Minimum wage: Updated research roundup on the effects of increasing pay
- Excessive or reasonable force by police? Research on law enforcement and racial conflict
- How does social media use influence political participation and civic engagement? A meta-analysis
- School uniforms: Do they really improve student achievement, attendance and behavior?
- Pleasure, panacea, poison? The little-known health effects of marijuana